Come home to fresh air
A healthy home improvement
We live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We exercise and eat healthy to make ourselves feel better. We have also taken on environmental issues to make our homes a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet the most overlooked issue is the air that we breathe.
The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. Now consider, that most people spend between 60% to 90% of their time indoors…the facts can be quite alarming.
Air Duct One
- Indoor air has been found up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. (EPA)
- 50 % of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. (American College of Allergies)
- 1 out of 6 people who suffer from allergies do so as a direct result of the fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. We will do the removal for you. (Total Health and Better Health Magazines)
- The average 6 room house collects 40 lbs of dust each year.. (Discover Magazine)
- Most people spend 90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- The elderly, asthmatics and people with breathing problems, allergies and lung diseases are also likely to be more sensitive to pollutants. (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
Considering that we spend so much time indoors, it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems…Our Air Ducts.